Monday 21 April 2014

Hilarious Animal Pictures Animal Pictures for Kids with Captions to Color funny Hd To Print with Funny Captions with Quotes to Draw

Source:- Google.com.pk

Hilarious Animal Pictures Biography

My favourite class thus far!  I really enjoyed your teaching once again and will be taking more of your classes.  Thank you for making me not hate university!
The whole course was interesting.  Animal Behaviour taught/showed me to be able to apply concepts rather than have an assortment of random facts memorized.
I like Dr. Brown’s impersonations and demonstrations because they are entertaining and make the material easy to remember
Easily one of the best courses I’ve ever taken!
I really enjoyed this course and your style of teaching.  I also thought that the emphasis on being able to communicate rather than memorization was important.  While I still have to work on that, I have learned a great deal from this course both about the material and on being a student in biology in general.
I really enjoyed this class, it’s taught me so much about behaviour and I feel as though the information that I’ve acquired in this course is very applicable and crucial to know.
This was probably one of my favourite subjects at university.
I liked learning Animal Behaviour because it encourages critical thinking and not just regurgitation of information
Amazing course, so interesting and really well delivered.  Thanks!
Great class, fabulous prof :)
Great course, one of my favourites.  You’re a great teacher who teaches the concepts well.  Also you are passionate and energetic which make learning more enjoyable.
Dr. Brown you have taught me a lot and this was by far my favourite class I’ve taken in university.
I like that it isn’t about memorizing material and spitting it back verbatim.  But it’s rather about understanding and explaining why behaviours are the way they are.
My favourite thing about learning Animal Behaviour is being able to apply the themes we have learned to things that we can observe on a regular basis.  It is always fun conversation starter, and is really applicable to my other courses as well.
I enjoy your lecture style.  The website is well organized and easy to navigate, thanks!  DGDs are very helpful and interesting.  Thank you for putting a sample midterm.
I have been waiting since first year to take a course like this.  The material is something that I am very interested in on top of that.  I was happy to know you would be teaching it because I very much enjoyed your teaching style in Pesticides and the Environment last year.  The textbook is excellent and I love that the lectures follow the order.  I felt the exam (midterm, since final has yet to be written) was very fair and closely followed what was taught in class.  I also love the DGD sessions!  David Attenborough documentaries are my absolute favorite ( <3 Planet Earth and Life series!).
In summary, AWESOME! Thank you for inspiring me to learn more about this subject! It’s great to have such a passionate professor.  I hope I’m able to have the same level of passion and enthusiasm for my students (I sent in my application to teacher’s college this past month > keep your fingers crossed !! :o))
This has been my 2nd favourite class in university, as well as my 2nd best organized/structured class (sorry, Ecology with Kerr and Animal with Houseman went for 1st place respectively).  But this class was really excellent. I love the organization, the random facts I now know about animals and your evaluation style (minus the combined mark for the presentation).  I also REALLY appreciated the midterm solution review, I plan to use a similar method when I bdecome a teacher.  KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK :o)
You took the place of my previous favourite prof, the main reason? Your as organized, as intelligent, and as stimulating but you don’t have any arrogance.
You’re a great speaker and make the content very interesting! Great course overall
I actually love the course! It’s one of my favourites out of all the courses I’ve taken.
The course so far has been very interesting! =)
Hymenoptera are really interesting!
This course is great! I find that the way Dr. Brown teaches is very captivating and the fact that he uses so many examples in class to describe the concept makes learning the material much easier. I am even more intrigued and interested in animal behaviour than I was before taking the class.
Lectures were animated and the textbook was only needed for specific definitions because other explanations during class were well fleshed out. DGD was lovely due to the videos of Mr. Attenborough and really supplemented the plethora of exampls given in class. Sample midterms and sample finals were useful abd very representative of the content in both the midterm and final respectively.
I love your teaching, just wished other profs would use it so I can get good at it. Deep thinking is a lot harder than regurgitating!
I enjoyed the course. I was nervous, I felt it might be a course with a rather large course load and would be hard to keep up, but I really enjoyed the subject matter. No boring lectures like other biology could have. You taught the course in a way that helped us grasp the main theories and terms and also used great examples in your teaching. I really had fun learning about animal Behvaiour. Thanks! Cheers!
I like the theories and analysis. It was fun to apply what we learned in the context of human behaviour and to find similarities and hidden reasons behind actions. The ability to apply cultural theory and other hypotheses outside the classroom as been my favourite outcome.
Find the process of developing a theory fascinating. Interesting to see the explanations without knowing all the answers as theories are deduced. Applicability to humans is also interesting.
the course is awesome (sad its over). Life is geeat (If I do well) and the unvierse is cool. Thank! Hope to take another of your courses.
Such an interesting course! Concepts are easy to grasp. Usiing only pictures on the slides and you personally talking and explaining the concept or idea helps not forgetting them!
Great course! Actually enjoyed studying for this. See you next semester
I found the course awesome and an interesting area of study
Darwinian puzzles! Interesting and fun to study reason behind such odd behavious. Cute animals!
This course has been the best taught and most interesting to me
Thanks for the course and the knowledge
inspires wonder
Great Course! Fun Class
My favourite thing about this class was your teaching and your dedication, you looked over all the midterms yourself to make sure they were marked well, not every professor would do that and I appreciate it. I look forward to having you for pesticides next semester.
Thanks for everything that was taught to me in this course/. Thank you for a great semester!
Prof is animated makes getting up more fun
Nothing to complain about the course contents or the way it present. The course is an excelllent comparative biology on the origin of behaviour between species and human.
I greatly enjoyed how the lecture material is conveyed. It is very clear concise and interesting. Good exmaples and videos. The interaction when questions were asked was very helpful. The DGDs were enjoyable but the first paper we read I didn’t find very clear or well written. Presentations were interesting and a good tool to learn how to analyze behaviour.
Thanks for a great class!
Interesting subject.  Videos are helpful to see aspects learnt in class in real life scenario.
This is probably the most I’ve learnt in a BIO class in my time being here.  I remember stuff from the first week and the content actually makes me excited to attend class.
Really interesting and entertaining lectures.  Going over ideal mid-term answers helps me to better prepare for the final.   P.s. you seem much more comfortable in English.  Your jokes and impersonations are much funnier.  It’s nice to see you in your natural habitat. :o)
Personally, I loved the class, it was interesting, easy to follow and the examples made things very clear.  Overall, loved the class, great prof, very enthusiastic.
Prof was very outgoing, which allowed this course to be more interesting than dull.
The course material was very interesting but at times can be a lot of information to take in.
I liked the fact that a sample midterm was posted so that students could prepare ahead of time fo rthe questions which would be asked.  Going over the midterm answers in class with the professor’s expectation for the answer and then having a student who received full marks read theirs was very helpful.  The DGDs were great for discussing topics and seeing the behaviours in video format instead of just words and pictures.
Course material is very interesting.  Professor teaches at a very good pace.  Material is straight out of textbook which is good.  I like how only figures are in the notes, it forces you to write.
This class is very interesting, the explanations are clear and the rhythm is at a good speed.  I feel that the midterm was fair and that the DGDs are useful as well as interesting.
The course is very interesting. It’s a lot of fun too.  The DGDs are very helpful.  The movies are great examples that illustrate the notions seen in class. The articles we read are also very useful, the fact that we interpret them together has helped a lot.  Surprisingly, there are very few other classes in the Faculty of Science that teach students how to properly interpret an article.  Keep it up!
The course material is very interesting, the professor is very entertaining and presents the material in a very fun and informative manner.  I really enjoyed the class overall.  No complaints, thank you for an amazing class.
Dr. Brown is an extremely effective professor who really tries to stimulate us and cement important concepts.  It say a lot about him that we not only had the opportunity to have a guest lecturer from UofT but that he gave his TAs the opportunity to give us a lecture and hone their skills.  The exam seemed a bit long so I personally rushed my final answers, but that might just be my own thing.  I am very impressed.  I wish his honour’s course was 9 credits instead of 3!
I find the course very interesting.  The subject matter is always conveyed very effectively and the use of other types of media helps with the learning.
I really enjoy this class, the lectures and the textbook is great.
I love everything about this class, the topics are interesting and your teaching makes it even more. I have nothing negative to say, you are the best teacher I have ever had.
This is the 3rd class I have taken with you as a prof and each class I can see the improvement in the teaching and organization of the class.  The DGDs are very interesting and useful. The subject matter of the course is interesting and is conveyed effectively.
You managed to teach in such a way that is conducive to see methodology of testing, which is a rare thing in profs often, so that’s a plus. Also, clearly put a lot of energy into lectures and as you clearly like the material and it shows.
Professor Brown is an excellent lecturer. Conveys material clearly. Class is extremely interesting.  Midterm was well-written and closely reflected what was discussed in class.  Textbook is a great choice, it follows almost exactly what we do in class.  Love this class!  Undergrad Guide to Success is really useful, I wish I had something like it in first year.
Nothing could be improved, perfect as is!
Very interesting course, professor is easy to listen to and communicates the subject and what he wants from students effectively.  I liked how it was a smaller class.
The professor was very enthusiastic about the teaching material which made it more interesting to learn.
I think you are awesome.  Really funny, very enthusiastic and you convey the subject matter effectively.  Just learn how to work a PC  (LOL ;oP)
I liked the subject material. The teaching was excellent, very coherent and explained thoroughly.
Enjoyed the class very much.  Everything is laid out very nicely. I wouldn’t change anything :o)
LOVE this class. Subject material is so interesting and the flow from one topic to the next is logical and easy to follow.  Textbook is a great read and helps very much in clarifying things that are hazy when in lecture.  Your teaching is awesome – if I had one more year here I’d definitely take another course taught by you.  Keep it up. :o)
I love the course and really like the DGDs.  I find them helpful and fun.
Love the teaching methods, very interesting to listen to.  Interesting content/subject.


Hilarious Animal Pictures Animal Pictures for Kids with Captions to Color funny Hd To Print with Funny Captions with Quotes to Draw

Hilarious Animal Pictures Animal Pictures for Kids with Captions to Color funny Hd To Print with Funny Captions with Quotes to Draw

Hilarious Animal Pictures Animal Pictures for Kids with Captions to Color funny Hd To Print with Funny Captions with Quotes to Draw

Hilarious Animal Pictures Animal Pictures for Kids with Captions to Color funny Hd To Print with Funny Captions with Quotes to Draw


Hilarious Animal Pictures Animal Pictures for Kids with Captions to Color funny Hd To Print with Funny Captions with Quotes to Draw


Hilarious Animal Pictures Animal Pictures for Kids with Captions to Color funny Hd To Print with Funny Captions with Quotes to Draw


Hilarious Animal Pictures Animal Pictures for Kids with Captions to Color funny Hd To Print with Funny Captions with Quotes to Draw


Hilarious Animal Pictures Animal Pictures for Kids with Captions to Color funny Hd To Print with Funny Captions with Quotes to Draw


Hilarious Animal Pictures Animal Pictures for Kids with Captions to Color funny Hd To Print with Funny Captions with Quotes to Draw


Hilarious Animal Pictures Animal Pictures for Kids with Captions to Color funny Hd To Print with Funny Captions with Quotes to Draw


Hilarious Animal Pictures Animal Pictures for Kids with Captions to Color funny Hd To Print with Funny Captions with Quotes to Draw

No comments:

Post a Comment